A simple, elegant appetizer that is a sure crowd-pleaser at parties.
- 20 grape tomatoes
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1-inch cuves
- 1 bunch of fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine or balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Whisk oil and vinegar together. Drizzle over tomatoes and cheese.
- Thread tomatoes, cheese, and basil onto toothpicks (one grape tomato, one basil leaf, and one 1-inch cube of cheese). Season to taste.
Did you make this receipe?
Tag @foodieinnewyork on Instagram
Share this recipe